Image Map

Friday, November 29, 2013

Thankful Thanksgiving

There are so many things in my life that I'm thankful for, but I wanted to share the top ones in my life.  They are, as expected, mostly people.  So without further ado, my reasons to be thankful this year.





My baby brother and the fact that we live in the same city now.  I cannot tell you how happy I am to be able to see him on the whim.  He is the reason I do a lot of the things I spend my time doing, and he is a constant reminder of what is right with this world.  His enthusiasm for life, silly sense of humor, and sensitive nature are qualities that I look for in all my friendships.  He really is someone special.







 The rest of my family.  Here's your shout out, family!  You guys are awesome, I wouldn't trade you for the world.  But let's be honest, you're no Will Harrod.  And I love you all for that.  That and how much you love me, him, and each other.  For what we all do for each other, even when it may not always be the easiest.  Thank you for always being there for me.  I couldn't be who am I today without you.

My fur baby Riley.  He is always there to cheer me up, whenever I need it.  There is a reason that dog is man's best friend, and he proves the rule.  Now quit shedding on my couch.



My friends, and most importantly, my roommate.  He really gets the shit end of the stick with having to put up with my OCD, and for that, I cannot be more thankful.  And he mows, mulches, and blows the leaves out of the yard.  Thanks, homie.  You're a gem!





So what are you thankful for this year?

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for my daughter and my bald head. They is a correlation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm love you and your bald head, Dad. I worked for many years to make that hair fall out.

      Delete