Image Map

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Very Pinteresting...

I got the sweetest compliment today from a friend of mine's sister. She called my house a "Pinterest" house! I'm hoping this is a good thing still. Anyway, I was flattered, but very confused how my house could possibly be compared some of the cute posts on Pinterest.

Don't get me wrong, I love my house decor, but I'm always looking to redecorate or plan my next house's decor.  Here's what I'm dreaming about for my next home...

Definitely want tons of built ins...


and a huge master closet.


I'm definitely going to need more shoe storage than above, though.

And a romantic, but not at all girly, master bedroom is a must.


Actually, this is not all that different from my bedroom decor now, except with yellow walls. Hmm, maybe I should get to painting. Or at the very least, taking better pictures.

So who wants to build (and pay for) my dream home? Ha, I'm so funny. Maybe there will be a day when I have a home where I get to design everything I want on my wish list. Who knows?!?

Has anyone ever built and not lost their mind? It seems so overwhelming, not to mention expensive, to me. Any advice for my inquiring mind is welcomed!

Happy Tuesday, y'all!



No comments:

Post a Comment