Image Map

Monday, April 18, 2016

Decorating Disasters

I might as well just put up multiple pictures of my house for this post and call it a day. We're right in the middle of moving Drew's stuff in this week, and we're both worn out.

Not to mention being worn out, I am beyond over trying to decorate this massive house we bought. (Yeah, whine about your large house, lady. No one care.) The problem I'm having is trying to blend two very different decorating styles, on a budget, and with a color palette I'm not really use to.

Cool beach tones and grays have never really been my go to, but when we bought the house that's what was there. And we liked them a lot. We just didn't own anything that matched. So I've spent the last six months either recovering our existing furniture or buying new stuff. It's been mostly fun, but there is one space I cannot decide what I want.

Our family room chairs are making me crazy. Everything I end up putting in there either is the wrong size or the wrong shape. I just cannot get it right. And I'm driving Drew insane, to say the least.

So what do you guys think of this set up?



  
(It's a dang mess up in here!)

Any help or tips? I am at the end of my design rope...

No comments:

Post a Comment