Image Map

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Wedding Photos, Finally!

Be prepared for an intense photo dump, y'all. Don't say you weren't warned!
{First look photos!}



{I made my birdcage veil and headband from two different pieces that I purchased. The brooch below was my Dad's mothers and one of my something borrowed!}


{The ladies}


{Five wild and crazy guys}


{The picture of all of us below if by far one of my favorites only because Drew and I look like the creepy farmer couple from American Gothic. The painting, not some weird sci-fi show or anything.}


{First family photo!!!}









{The neighboring horses decided to show up and join the festivities!}



{Toast time!}



{And just for funsies, one of my MOH's Kate and Drew's youngest brother Mack}

{All photos courtesy of @lovehunters. I highly recommend!!!}

No comments:

Post a Comment