Image Map

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Life Lately

Just a little photo dump of what we were up to (that totally kept me from blogging, I swear) this past weekend.


My soon to be rich and famous brother in law's most recent entry at Keeneland. It's so cool to see a horse running and know all the behind the scenes hard work that goes into getting to that point. So extremely impressed, keep up the great work, Sam!!!


The more adorable side of the Logsdon clan enjoying some of my water at Keeneland. After every sip, he'd say "ahh!" with a great sense of satisfaction. Oh and have you noticed those cheeks? They need more smooches from Auntie Eileen.


Baby Logsdon goes tailgating at Keeneland, and his momma has the swollen legs to prove it.


Who wouldn't want to have a child with this man? Slays me how natural he is with his nephew and pretty much all babies ever. 

See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment