Image Map

Monday, August 26, 2013

Things that are making me happy today

First up...FOOTBALL SEASON IS UPON US!!!!  We received our season tickets in the mail today, and I am beyond pumped to head back to Lexington for tailgating, air raids, and the first look at Stoop's Troops!  Here's to a decent season, even though our first home conference game is against Bama!  Dear Lord, please don't let them crush us (or our spirits)!



{Check out this awesome book of tickets...so much easier than the little ticket packets!}

Numero dos...  I am at a full week of not smoking!!!  This really isn't that long in the grand scheme of things, but it possibly the biggest accomplishment of my adult life.  That's pretty sad...  Anyway, I'm pumped!  And I spent all day yesterday with my family.  Don't get me wrong, I love them more than life itself, but they drive me to drink sometimes.  Just kidding.  Sort of.

Nombre trois.  It's a short work week for me!  I leave Wednesday for vacation, so today is really my Thursday!  Woot to the woot!



That's all that I have right now, but for a Monday, I'd say that's a pretty good list.  Hope your first day of the week is going well!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment