Image Map

Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Fives!

It's Friday again, so it't time to link up with the ladies above (all of whom have no idea who the hell I am!) for the Five on Friday!  Check out their blogs; April's, Christina's, Natasha's, and Darci's blogs are all great places for cute style, food, and decorating tips!


I have no idea what's going on with the alignment of the above photo, but I don't mind, because we are one day away from GAME DAY!!!!

1.  UK vs. UofL football game this weekend!  I cannot wait to get to Lexington tomorrow morning and tailgate with some of my favorite people!  I've got a big day and night planned for Saturday, so it should be a fun one!  Oh yeah, and there's a pretty big game going that day too!


{A few years ago with some of the usual suspects}


2.  Okay, so this is kind of a weird one...I have had some major wrist pain the past couple days and these bad boys above have totally helped numb it to be at least bearable.  And they're pretty cheap.  Yay!

3.  Another kind of weird one...So, I woke up this morning in the middle of what might have been the best dream I've ever had.  Seriously, BEST DREAM EVER.  I'm not going to share (and no, not because it's naughty!).  But because it was so good, I'm going to keep it all to myself for a little bit.  Anyway, it has set the tone for this day because I am in an awesome mood!  Woohoo!  Bring on the Friday dance party when I'm alone in the office later!

4.  The National Concert at Iroquois Amphitheater.  Tonight I'm going with a huge group of people to see The National at what might be my new favorite venue.  I cannot wait to see this show and spend this beautiful evening outside with friends!

5.  Generally being goofy.  Because it's Friday and I can.  For examples, see below.  Enjoy the weekend, it's going to be a great one!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment