Image Map

Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Fives!


Linking up with these girls found here!  Here's this week's five things I'm loving...

1. Fall Decorating, even though I have to start over.  So I bought five different pots of mums a few weeks ago with the intention of decorating the front porch.  Fast forward two weeks later and they are already dead.  I still haven't bought the pumpkins yet either.  But below is the look I'm going for.  We'll see what actually happens.  Or if it happens at all.  I am the worst at following through with this kind of project.  But it makes me happy to think about it!!!


{Stolen from Pinterest via this website}


{Another Pinterest steal, originally here}

2.  Porch decorating in general.  I finally ordered some cute pillows for my front benches, and am anxiously awaiting their arrival.  According to Pottery Barn, they should arrive sometime between now and January. Yes, you read that correctly. I'm not sweating it, but I thought that was funny!  Moving on...

3.  Upcoming party plans.  This weekend I'm heading back to Lexington for a "Fest of Ales" party celebrating my friends Kate and Adam's engagement.  Super excited to drink some tasty brews and see some friends!  I think I'm going to bring this beer with me and not even worry about the insane amount of calories it holds!


4.  Breakfast bagels.  I am seriously obsessed with Great Bagel on campus in Lexington.  I will be getting breakfast there this Sunday, no matter how tired I am.  End of story.

5.  Upcoming baby arrivals!!!  My friends Mary and David are super close to the due date for the arrival of their first child, a little girl!  I can't wait to meet her and buy some pink stuff with bows!  Yay babies!!!!

Those are five of this weeks things I'm loving!  There are a slew more, but these are at the top!  What are you loving?  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment