Image Map

Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Photo Dump

This post should really be titled "Things I ate and drank the past two weeks." But it's not.  So here goes: a few weeks in the life of my digestive system.


Balcony view of the beach.  Rough life, I know.


Ahi Tuna on Wilted Spinach.


Shrimp and Crab Napoleon.  Holy seafood, it was delicious.  Pretty much anything with jicama is.


Fancy pants champagne.  I can't remember the name, but it was divine!


Camus Cab Sauv.  There are no words...


Mimosas on the beach.  FYI, the latest by Klosterman is much more relatable than the last.


Angel hair, shrimp, crab, and lobster in a garlic sauce.  I think it can go with out saying what my feelings towards seafood are.


Fish Tacos!  Guacamole and seafood in a taco shell?  SOLD!


Deep dish pizza, amazing!


Super cool wooden wall.


Interesting old game, I think I saw an episode of Storage Wars with one of these crazy things in it.  I can't remember what they're called though.  Good story...moving on.


More fish tacos, sooooo yummy!


Dinner with my baby cousin, always fun times!


Pretty views.  

The past couple weeks have been crazy busy with fun filled travel, but I am glad to be home!  I'm looking forward to a much slower pace over the next couple of weeks.  Hopefully that means more regular posts, but I'm not holding my breath.

Hope y'all have an awesome week!

No comments:

Post a Comment