Image Map

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Returning to Five on Friday!


I have finally gotten it together to rejoin the lovely girls, April, Christina, Natasha, and Darci for the weekly Five on Friday, and I am super excited about it!  I took a break from blogging in order to finish up some random projects that required  most of my attention these past couple of weeks.  But I'm glad to be back this week with the five things I'm loving this week.  I've also incorporated my fall decor photos (and fails) into this post since I never got around to it last week.  So without anymore rambling on, here are five of my favorite things going on in my little crazy corner of the world!









1.  Finally get pumpkins and fall decor done around the house, with only moments to spare before Halloween.  I especially loved that my bubbaloo hung out and decorated pumpkins with me one night last week.  The little one is my mom and the big one is me.  We both have mustaches, but Mom was the only one lucky enough to have a perm.  Love that brother of mine!


2.  Cuddling with one of the sweetest little gals I know.  My very close friend Mary had her first little girl a month ago this week, and it absolutely slays me that I can't see her as much as I'd like.  Lucky for me, Mary is happy to let me hold her for as long as I want when I come visit!




3.  Proof that my dog is right, squirrels are evil and need to be vanquished.  Seriously, my cute porch decor lasted for one day.  Next year, fake pumpkins.  Anyway, it's always nice to have validation that my crazy fur baby is crazy for a legitimate reason.

4.  Upcoming vacations!  I'm lucky enough to have some really great trips planned in the next few months.  Some warm places, some cold places, all awesome!  Can't wait to share pictures from each trip!

5.  Realizing, even though I miss Lexington and my friends like crazy, I made the right decision to move to Louisville.  Things are working out in the most amazing and weird way, and I couldn't be happier.  I really am one lucky gal!

So those are this week's five!  This might be my last post for the next week or so since I will be out of town quite a bit.  Hope everyone has as awesome of a weekend/next week as the one I have planned!

2 comments: