Image Map

Monday, November 4, 2013

Quick update.

So here's a brief recap of what's been going on in my world:

1.  Work, lots of random tasks keeping me busy.  That's a good thing.  I hate being bored.

2.  Attempting to keep my house clean.  It's a daily struggle when you're as OCD as I am but also really lazy.  Ha!  Thankfully once I get in the mode, I can knock out the whole downstairs in no time.  As long as Robbie vacuums.  I hate vacuuming.

3.  Second tailgate (and probably last) for me of the season!  We had so much fun, and UK won!!!



4.  This song.  I cannot get past this song these days.  It's been on repeat for almost a week.  The line about "midnight with the dead moon in her jaws" absolutely slays me.  Anyway, moving on.


5.  Finally deciding that it's okay to read something else while working on the 4th Game of Thrones book.  Too many damn characters for me to deal with when I'm this busy and need to zone out with a quick read.  A friend recommended the website www.goodreads.com, so I'm gonna check that out.  I'll let you know what I find.  I finished two (Yes, two.  I read super fast, hence getting lost with the eighty-four thousand characters in GoT) books yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed both of them.  I highly recommend anything by David Sedaris if you have a bit of a twisted sense of humor like my mom and I both do.  He's brilliant, but start with one of his earlier novels.  

6.  Pilates twice a week.  I really have come to love, love, love doing strength, core and Pilates training.  It's hard as hell, nut lucking my trainer is one of my best friends and doesn't care if I take my frustrations out on her verbally.  Love ya, Ann!

There's plenty of other great stuff going to write about, but for now, I've got to get some work done.  Have a great Monday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment