Image Map

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Day 3!

So, I didn't exactly get all five days in sequence. But it's because I've been sick.  Like super gross, coughing and hacking sick.  Blech.  But I'm on the mend.  And as a result have had a lot of time to thing about the last 15 things that I am thankful for.  Here we go!

1. Moving to a city where I can watch this nugget grow up. It had been almost 15 years since my best friend and I had lived in the same city.  Being back in the same place has been so great, especially since the addition of her sweet girl.  I don't even mind that she's in IU gear. I'm so thankful that I have the flexibility with my job to choose between a few cities that I want to live in.


2.  After being super under the weather, I am very thankful for healthcare.  Our company has offered healthcare to our employees for as long as I can remember.  If more companies would have done the same years ago, maybe we wouldn't have so much junk to sift through with Obamacare.

3.  This weekend I'm lucky enough to be the Maid of Honor at one of my other best friend's weddings. I'm so thankful that all of my friends have found the person that they want to spend their life with.  I'm also honored that they wanted me to be there with them on that day. Cheers, Kate and Adam!  Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

4.  Flowers for no reason, other than I've been sick. Y'all, I explain in detail more one day, but seriously. So sweet!


5. It's currently Friday, it's 78 degrees and I'm about to kick off this wedding weekend like a champ!

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment