Image Map

Saturday, September 13, 2014

Day 2 of 5

So, I think I got the rules wrong.  I'm supposed to give five things for five days…  I have plenty to list, so here we go!

1.  My health. The health of my loved ones. Life is short, my friends. Call the people you love and tell them. Take care of your bodies.  I need to take better care of mine.  I swear the next 12 months will be the ones that I finally beat smoking.

2.  Music.  Good lord, I don't know what I would do without music.  I live for a good live show, an album where you don't want to skip a single song, and songs that make you so happy you can't help but smile and hit repeat.   Here's one of those for me…


3.  A good fall day.  It's been a bit chilly and overcast around these parts lately, but it means that we're going to have some of those 60 degree sunny days coming soon.  You know the kind; the ones that are spent making chili, watching football and wearing hoodies.  Best. Season. Ever. 
***And just a disclaimer: I hate Pumpkin Spice Lattes. Give me hazelnut or give me death.***

4.  I'm thankful for the past.  The things I have learned throughout life and experiences I have had to lead me to where I am now.  And here is so good.  So, so good, y'all.

5. Craft beer.  I'm not gonna lie, this is a silly one. But I love me some craft beer.  Just not more than a couple.  Because I am short and a lightweight. Wah wah. 

So there are five totally random things that I am so thankful for, some more than others.  Some more deep than others. But it's all good, y'all. 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment