Image Map

Monday, September 29, 2014

Day 4

Day four of five things I'm thankful... I'm not running out of things to be thankful for, but I am running out of ways to write about it.  This post may be a bit all over the place and full of nonsense, but here we go!

1. Family that is willing to help take care of my fur baby. Riley is going to grandpa's this weekend while I go out of town. It's been hard having so many out of town plans lately without Robbie living with me.  I stay in Frankfort at least one night a week, and it seems like I've been out of town more weekends than not these days.  I'm so glad my family loves my dog enough to let their houses get covered in fur.





{Someone is a lazy employee.}

2. Lots of work to do.  I know this seems a bit weird, but I cannot stand to be bored at work.  Luckily, this year has been one of the busiest our company has seen in about 8 years.  I'm so thankful that everyday when I get to work, there is something to do.  It means we're working, our employees are working, and times are getting better in the construction world.  Phew!!!

3. Coffee. I'm not going to lie, I won't make it through today without it. We stayed up past our bedtimes last night to see the Head and the Heart show at Iroquois Amphitheater. Totally worth it.



4. Some quality time this weekend with three of my closest friends.  Courts, Mary, Rachel, and I went in on a house for the weekend at Taylorsville Lake at the Concrete Ball this past spring.  We are finally getting around to using it, and I couldn't be more excited! It's been hard not seeing them as much as I used to since I moved to Louisville, so this weekend will be a great chance to catch up.




5. Upcoming travel plans!!! I think I have three trips planned in the next month or two, and I'm equally excited for all of them! Nashville, Chicago and Naples are on the list this round. Two of those trips are for fun and one is for work (and is always more fun than actual work).


No comments:

Post a Comment