Image Map

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Half Crafted

Anyone else out there in Blog Land that only seems to be able to fail when attempting crafts found on Pinterest?  Just me?  Seriously?  Fine, whatever.  Continue onto another page, because this blog obviously isn't for you,  Just kidding, stay awhile and revel in the fact that you are crafty and have it all together.  I, my friends, do not. Ever. I'm okay with it, though.

Anyway, point of this diatribe is, I FOUND A CRAFTY PINTEREST PROJECT THAT I DIDN'T SCREW UP!!!!!!!

See the original pin !


Well, I went to work on a few of these last night, and other than one of them falling off the wall and breaking the frame, they turned out great!!!

I mean, how hard is it to cut out a map and glue a picture on top?  Not very, or I wouldn't be able to do it.  Anyway, I made six of them from some of my favorite trips and hung them gallery style in my office.


I am amazed that these are even remotely level and spaced evenly.  Two cheers for Command Strips!  Please ignore the disaster that is my desk on the left.


WTF, iPhone?  Why so blurry? That's Maui, by the way.


Pics from Telluride above!

And just for fun, here's the one that fell off the wall.  No project is complete without me destroying something! 


So here's to the people out there that can't DIY to save their life.  I'll drink one in your honor this weekend!

Cheers, and happy hump day, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment