Image Map

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

A Little Truth or Dare

Hey friend! What's new with you guys? I've been spending most of my time these days traveling, wedding and Concrete Ball planning, and adjusting to life in our new house with my fiancĂ©e and future step son. 

Things are super busy, super hectic, and super awesome these days. I don't know that one person can even deserve this wonderful and amazing life. That's being said, there's still some days that just flat out take me down. 

Anyway, I thought it might be fun and cathartic to have a little confession session for a post, so here goes!

1. I love to plan events, parties, showers, etcetera... But planning this wedding has flat out made me cry giant alligator tears on more than one occasion. There are just so many details to figure out, especially when you choose a venue that isn't a venue (i.e. your father's backyard). I am so ready to elope...

2. I am writing this post from a business meeting for a convention that I'm attending. It's at the beach. Don't feel too bad for my wedding stress, I'm getting some relaxation and decompressing done this week.

3. I have to talk myself out of going shopping (almost) everyday on my lunch hour. Some days I just can't stop myself. Lucky for me, Frankfort only has about three stores that I'll shop at, and two of them are discount stores.

4. If I never had to see butter again, I wouldn't give a damn. It would be super hard to make desserts, but as far as using it as an oil, spread, or condiment, you can go on down the road. Yuck. I realize that I am probably the only person on Earth that feels this way. Drew thinks I'm nuts.

5. I recently donated/consigned/gave away about 45 pairs of shoes and about 10 purses. I am a bit of a clothes/accessories hoarder. There were shoes from college in that donate pile. I graduated in 2003. Seriously, 13 year old shoes. I won't bother to go into detail about the weekly trips to Goodwill with bags of tee shirts and shorts that I haven't worn for 5 years.

Alright, that's enough for now. I should probably pay attention in this boring as seminar. Happy Tuesday, y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment