Image Map

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

It's Almost SPRING!!!!!

It's almost spring and I have the seasonal allergies to prove it. Shout out to my other Ohio Valley natives living through the nasal nonsense with me!

Today's semiannual post (Ha, get it? I never blog.) is all about pretty little things that are catching my eyes these days. Most of which I will not be buying. Because seriously, who needs a $325 cover up that's going to get covered in sand and salt water? Not I, but dang if it isn't cute!

I love you Tory, but my fiancee would die if he knew I paid that much for a beach cover up I'd wear twice a year. So stinking cute, though!!! 

I've also fallen in love with this sweet but super chic wallpaper for a nursery. And no, there's no bun in the oven to make our upcoming nuptials a shotgun wedding, but it's fun to day dream!



I love Jonathan Adler's style, but honestly, it's a little trendy for our house. Our style is a bit more traditional. But if I was gutsy, I would love to do an accent wall in this. But not for the price. Why is cute stuff so dang high??? Oh yeah, it's cute.

We are certainly in the market for some cute bar stools for our basement, but I'm having trouble deciding on what kind of style would look best. Our basement bar is white wood with an oak top, and the rest of the space is fairly traditional as well, with navy walls below the chair rail and a buttery yellow on top. 


I like the look of this option from  Wayfair, but I'm hesitant to buy anything without sitting on it. Anyone have great (or terrible) experience with buying furniture from them?

This weekend I'll be going to lunch with some of my best, and most pregnant, gals for a little lunch and pedi party to celebrate their on-the-way bundles of joy. If the weather stays a little bit warm, I may be wearing this dress.


Lilly is always perfect for this time of year!

That's what's been piquing my interest these days. Hope everyone has a happy week and wonderful weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment