Image Map

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Long Hair, Don't Care

Over the past few years, I've finally realized that if I'm going to grow hair past my shoulders, I'm going to have use conditioner. I never had to with my short bob, in fact conditioner was a recipe for flat, yucky hair.

Over the past few years, I've tried out a few brands and they were mostly fine. Buuuut, lo and behold the bounty of discoveries that await in your boyfriend's shower.

So one night back when we were still "just dating," I forgot my conditioner. I was super reluctant to try his, because I'm pretty particular about my beauty and hair products. But I was wrong, and I can admit when I'm wrong (extreme sarcasm.) This cheap grocery store line of conditioner blows my expensive conditioners out of the water.

So here's my super cheap recommendation for you to try, Suave Rosemary and Mint. And we'll, if you don't like it, you only spent $2. 

Seriously, it makes my hair super soft and not heavy, greasy, or weighed down. Even the next day. I'm as shocked as you are. 

And to make things even better, Drew remembered how much I raved about it, and picked up and extra bottle a few weeks later when it was on sale. For. 99. Cents. I mean, not even a whole dollar. Also, my (now) fiancée is the sweetest, most thoughtful guy ever!

No ones paying me say this, by the way. But it would be super nice if they did...ha!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment