Image Map

Friday, April 22, 2016

Soccer Star in the Making

Have I mentioned my future step-son is the next Pele? Not really, but we were over the moon excited for Silas to make three goals in his two games last week! None of us (parents and step-parents) are worried about his soccer abilities in terms of success, but it sure as hell was fun to see him get so incredibly excited after making his first goals of his soccer career! I thought he was going to burst from joy, which made me heart just about burst too!

Check out the live shots yourself! I might just be a smidge proud of him...


Kick Off


First Attempt


GOOOOOAAAALLLL!!!!


And the best part, the celebration!!!

Youth soccer is a hoot, and lucky for us the weather has been perfect for his past few games. It's fun to watch him finally get a bit more involved in the game. He loves it, and swears he's going to be famous now that he's in his third season of the sport. Outta of the mouths of babes, I tell ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment