Image Map

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Wedding Update!

Y'all, we made a major "complete" check mark on our wedding checklist last night. I cannot tell you how relieved I am to finally be able to mark "choose readings and write the ceremony" off our to do list. This one was super stressing me out.
I mean, almost everything about this wedding is stressing me out, but this is one thing that actually matters to me in the grand scheme of all things wedding. The words we hear and say to each other on June 11th are so incredibly important to us, and the part that I take most seriously.
So, needless to say, choosing all the readings and whatnot was a major decision. There was a few debates and a bout of tears, but what we chose is exactly what we wanted and expresses exactly the message we want to incorporate into our lives and marriage. But word to the wise, don't do any wedding planning with your fiancee when you're hormonal and moody. (FYI, everything is good now. I need to chill.)
We referred to this book a lot when searching for poems and quotes. Which was kind of annoying that we found almost everything we are using from one book. I bought 4. I really enjoy buying books...
{Buy it here if you're feelin' froggy! There's some great prose for lots of occasions in there.}
Anyway, the point of this rambling mess of a post is that we are getting so close and wrapping up all the little details! Only 45 days to go!!!!! I cannot wait to become Drew's wife! 
{Wife!?! Wow, sounds awesome and weird all at the same time!}

No comments:

Post a Comment