Image Map

Friday, April 29, 2016

Bachelorette Weekend

This weekend is my bachelorette party and I couldn't be more excited to get together with some of my best gals! We're doing a super low key drinks, dinner, hang out here in Frankfort, and that's exactly what I wanted. Something easy, fun, and local.
I remember in my twenties when I thought I wanted to travel and do a whole weekend away for my bachelorette party. As I've gotten older, what I have realized is most important to me is having the ladies in my life that have helped me become who I am and are excited to celebrate Drew and my's marriage. And the best way to do that is to stay local. 
Let's face it, I can't party like I used to. Or at all for that matter. And most of my friends have kids. So going out of town for some huge expensive blow out just isn't our style anymore. It would be totally dumb to spend a bunch of money on a hotel room and drive more than an hour when we're all going to fall asleep by 10:30 pm. Hee hee hee!
So with that being said, I cannot thank my lovely matrons of honor enough for throwing this wonderful evening for me! It's exactly what the doctor ordered to help me enjoy some of the wedding planning process and an excuse to be really excited (like I need and excuse!) about the big day as it approaches.
Check back for an recap next week sometime, and until then, here's some oldie-but-goodies pics over the years with just a few of my gals!





1 comment:

  1. Hope all had a great time at bachelorette weekend. My friend is planning her birthday at one of the pleasing event venue near her place. It is suggested by her society member as they had a rocking party last month at the same venue.

    ReplyDelete