Image Map

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Bacheloretting!

It's been almost a week since my bachelorette party this past Saturday, and I'm still reeling from all the fun we had!!!

My BFF Beth was so incredibly generous and sweet and went above and beyond to make this night so much fun and so PRETTY!!!  She started with this awesome floral crown in lieu of a sash or tiara. She knows me too well! It was so dang gorgeous that I decided to preserve it and save as a keepsake!


{Maggie was allowed to attend the girl's night, but was a bit upset that we weren't planning to nap all night in celebration.}


{Dinner at Bourbon on Main, complete with selfies of Brooke and I}


{Yummy mimosa cocktail courtesy of my friend Natalie! And look at the pretty yellow begonias that Beth brought! Loved them so much that I planted them in pots on our patio.}


{Hostess with the Most-est, Beth!}


{Lots of laughs with my friend Jennifer}


{Creepy head tilt from me, great pic of most of my girls!}

We had sooooo much fun and a ton of laughs! I didn't make it up past midnight, but I did wake up feeling pretty darn good for an almost 35 year old that had a couple of glasses of wine the night before! 

Countdown to the big day: 37 days!!!!
Thanks to everyone that came and especially to Beth for arranging the perfect bachelorette party! Couldn't love you guys more!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment