Image Map

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Tales of a Weekend Warrior

For some reason the title of the book, Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing is stuck in my head. I'm not even sure if that's the correct title, but holla if you remember that Judy Blume classic! I loved her books back in the day.

Anyway, this weekend was another one packed full of fun and wedding planning and events! Friday night we laid very low since no one at our house slept more than 4 hours on Thursday night. Sleep regression is real folks, and it doesn't care how old your kid is.

Saturday morning came a bit too quick, but we made it out the door in time for a soccer game for Silas and Drew and a trial run for wedding hair for me. We also spent quite a bit of time over at Drew's house getting it ready to put on the market before coming home to get ready for a night out!


We headed over to Lexington to eat dinner at Willie's Locally Known for BBQ and a Hackensaw Boys show. Pictured above, us awake and out of the house after 9 pm on a weekend. Hurrah!

On Sunday afternoon, my lovely Aunt Beth hosted the most perfectly wonderful Tiffany & Co. themed bridal shower for me! It was so great to see some of my friends and family and to eat all of her awesome treats!


{How cute are those door arrangements?!?!}


{Super sweet treats, complete with the new monogram!}


{Pretty spread before food}



Everything was so perfectly put together and so incredibly thoughtful! I had so much fun, and can't wait to get married and use all these awesome gifts!

25 days, y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment