Image Map

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Husband to Be Gift Guide

Let me preface this post with a disclaimer: this gift guide is super tailored to my husband to be, an avid outdoors man and nature enthusiast. If camping ain't the thing for your dude, feel free to move along :)

Drew's birthday is a mere 12 days before our wedding, so I'm combining his wedding gift from me into his birthday present as well. I know that sounds super lame, but dude, this wedding stuff is not cheap. And Drew is the kinda guy that doesn't want a whole lot of stuff anyway, so I doubt he will mind.


So in this collection there are a few things he will be receiving, and a few things he won't. You know, just so there is some element of surprise!

Every man can use a nice medium weight rain jacket. This one from Marmot should do the trick. Plus it's on sale at REI. Just in case I want to buy it. Who knows, it'll be a surprise! 

A nice new pair of binoculars is another good gift for a guy that loves to be outdoors, or maybe just spy on his neighbors. Either way works. 

New cuff links in the shape of your state are always a nice gift, even for guys that don't get dressed up very often. These might come in handy if you have an upcoming wedding or something like that, ahem.

Wool sock, a Contigo water bottle, and a Leatherman watch also seem to be super handy to have when hiking around mountains, say in the Pacific Northwest. Just an idea.

So anyway, good luck to all you shopping ladies looking for a gift for your hard to buy for hubby. I'll let you know how some of these turn out.

Or maybe I'll forget to blog about it, and you can assume he liked them. Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment