Image Map

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Things I don't Need

In this month's edition of things I definitely don't need, but are so dang cute, here's what I found on the ole' internet while searching for a departure dress for the wedding!


La Rosa Camilla Dress found on ShopBop. For that price though, no thanks. Womp womp.


I need this dress like a hole in the head. I am obsessed with all things embroidered these days...



And this little do-dad. A camera that you can check via app to say hi to your furry friend while you're at work. We feel so guilty that Maggie has to stay in the basement while we're at work. Maybe this would ease the guilt???


This adorable Tory Burch top, at the low low price of $250! So cute, but not worth the price for something I'd wear a few times.

Anyway, that's what I've been drooling over these days. Hope everyone has a happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment