Image Map

Friday, June 3, 2016

Five on Friday!

It's been ages since I've joined the Five on Friday link up, but since it's going to be awhile until my next post, I thought I'd celebrate with a link up!

So without further adieu, here are the five things I've been loving this week!

1. Birthday celebrations of this sweet almost 6 year old!!! Time flies, y'all and I wish I could stop it. But man, is this a fun age!


{Fun times on the river on Memorial Day!}


2. We are officially a week away from the beginning of our wedding festivities!!!! I cannot wait to marry this wonderful man that I am so happy and thankful to wake up next to every day.


{It doesn't hurt that marrying him means I get to be auntie to this sweet baby nugget, either!}

3. I picked up my dress this past Wednesday and I am finally over my buyer's remorse! It's amazing what removing about four feet from the bottom and four inches from the sides. I swear, I never should have listened to the bridal shop and ordered up because I was in between sizes.


{Sorta what my dress looks like, plus about 20 pounds...}

4. Our driveway replacement is fully underway again, thanks to no rain for two whole days!!! I cannot wait to share pictures of our pretty new stamped concrete drive. For now, here's a before picture!



5. OUR HONEYMOON IS ONLY 9 DAYS AWAY!!!


{Not too shabby of a view, right?!?}




Go here for the hostess' blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment