Image Map

Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Radio Silence

Okay, so besides my usual laziness and crazy schedule, I really did have a pretty good reason for the crickets chirping over here on the blog.

So without any further hesitation...

Drew and I were truly quite surprised on July 8th (happy birthday to meeee!) when two pink lines popped up on a pregnancy test just a mere month after our wedding. While Baby Logsdon isn't quite a honeymoon baby, it sure isn't far from it (one week, to be exact!)
Turns out all those years I spent worried that I'd waited too long were in vain. 
Either way, we are super shocked but incredibly excited for our sweet baby to make their appearance in March, hopefully just in time for Mom and Dad to have March Madness off work. (Like we'll be awake enough to watch basketball, ha!)
These days, I'm deep into nursery planning mode, of course, and will obviously being revolving the theme around navy somehow.  If we can ever get our weekend schedule to slow down, I might actually get around to nailing some more of it down. Or at the very least hanging the art work.
Any advice from any moms out there is always welcome in terms of what not to do decorating wise. Think "stay the heck away from ____ fabric." Or "make sure to have _____ near the changing table."
I've been awful lately about taking bump pics, so lets just say I'm finally showing and am 14 weeks and 5 days today. Let the countdown begin!
Until my tired chunky fat butt can muster up another post, happy hump day y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment