Image Map

Monday, November 21, 2016

Baby's First Virus

Well, not really, seeing as I'm the one that's sick and the baby hasn't been born yet. Thankfully. Because whatever this virus is, it's taking down the entire extended family. I sure as hell wouldn't want to pass this on to my mini. Word to the wise folks, wash your hands and take your vitamins. Not that I don't, but you get what I'm saying, right?

On the plus side, we got our new mattress delivered this past Friday, so being stuck in bed has been much more comfortable than it would have been. 

In other news, Thanksgiving is right around the corner and I can't wait to host both sides at our house this Thursday! Bring on the smoked turkey and dressing! I might be just as excited that it's a great excuse to have the cleaning lady come for some extra, heavy duty, deep cleaning. 

In the meantime between the magical cleaning day and now, it looks like the only productive thing I'll be doing is some online Christmas shopping.

Hope everyone is heathy and has a great Thanksgiving week!


{How cute is this? And carbs, yum!}

No comments:

Post a Comment