Image Map

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Nursery Update

The nursery is really coming together, and I'm so excited with how it's turning out. Now that I've found bedding that I like, everything else seems to be falling into place!

Here's a peek at what it's looking like in baby land these days.



{Layette and beanie shown so you know where the baby goes. You're welcome.}

The bed linens are a mix of brands from a variety of places, but mostly Petit Pehr from either Nordstrom or Amazon. Can't wait for the baby poo and snot to get all over those fancy linens! Ha!


{Hey, Jude don't look so sad. I bought this plaid chair and had it monogrammed.}

The PB Kids Anywhere Chair was on major sale this past week, so I went ahead and ordered it for my unborn, unable to hold his head up (not to mention can't even sit on his own) baby boy. I can't pass up a good sale. Or I have a shopping problem. Let's go with the former, shall we?


The "drapes" (ahem, shower curtains I tried to pass off as drapes) are going to be replaced with the right length actual drapes. Because let's face it, I'm too lazy to sew use iron on hem tape to add an additional section of fabric on the bottom like I planned. And the drapes were in stock and on sale on Cyber Monday. So hurrah for drapes that hit the floor!

I'm currently trying to convince myself that Jude doesn't need the 5 foot tall Melissa and Doug stuffed giraffe that's on sale at our local TJ Maxx. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment