Image Map

Monday, December 19, 2016

All I want for Christmas is My...

...two feet that fit in my cute shoes...oh, and an unlimited supply of chocolate milkshakes. But since that's probably not a feasible gift option, here are a few of the things that will never cease to make me smile on Christmas day!

I know everyone is crazy about the Nest and Diptyque Candles, but I'm over here like, give me everything Seda France in French Tulip.


Don't get me wrong, I love the other two lines, but I am flat out obsessed with French Tulip ANYTHING.

And just like everyone else, I also cannot get enough of Rifle Paper Company. Our personalized wedding thank you notes and return labels came from there as well as the calendar I used in our pregnancy announcement. (see picture below.)

It's all just so pretty!!!!


My poor hubs has the worst time shopping for me since I'm not patient enough to wait and ask for anything. I'm so used to being single and buying my own stuff that I forget about waiting! I really am the worst about it. So this year I suggested that he buy some of the wedding everyday china we didn't get off our registry. I absolutely love our dinnerware, but we didn't get a ton of it as gifts. (I didn't really expect to, we really wanted charitable donations and I think that message was well received!)


It really is so pretty on any tablescape, and since it's one of Juliska's most popular patterns, I'm not worried about it being discontinued before we can purchase a whole set.

So, that's what Santa could bring me this year if he really wanted. What are you asking for and giving this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment