Image Map

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Christmas Greetings

I may not love Christmas, but I always love a good excuse to send mail the old fashioned way! And made to order stationery and cards make my Emily Post loving heart skip a beat. This year I opted to address the cards all myself, but I think next year I'm going to utilize the pre-printed addresses and return label. I'm guessing holidays with a baby aren't as free wheeling as they are this year. Ha.
So without further ado, from our family to yours, Happy Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate and have a fantastic New Year!
This year's card might be the best one yet. So much good stuff to celebrate and be thankful for. I think pregnancy is making me a bit sentimental. Don't tell my husband, I argued that it wouldn't many months ago. And I hate admitting when I'm wrong.

And don't forget about our girl Maggie, bringing up the rear on the back of the card. Love that rotten pup!

{Shout out to Groupon for the wonderful coupon for 50%. And then a second shout out to Cyber Monday for the 50% off sale at Shutterfly when I realized I needed at least 45 more cards...}

No comments:

Post a Comment