Image Map

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Three Month Update














Month Three Memories
  • Throwing your first fit at Grandma's when she was babysitting so Mom and Dad could go out for their one year anniversary
  • First trip to Seneca Park and Cove Springs
  • First time in a brewery...uhh, not sure if I should be admitting this or not. For the record, I didn't drink! Tee hee.
Month Three Milestones
  • Bearing weight on your legs and using them to push up to standing when someone holds up your arms
  • Almost rolling over :)
  • Eating about 4 ounces every two or three hours
  • Sleeping almost through the night, only waking up once to eat, usually while still half asleep
  • Still in size one diapers and zero to three month clothes.
  • Plenty of other things that I can't remember because I'm posting this two months too late.
We still love every day of our lives with you and I can't believe how complete you have made our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment