Image Map

Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Month 10

We are finally catching up over here on the monthly Jude updates. I'm happy to report that it's been another great month of having the happiest baby alive. I just wish his parent's were the most rested people alive. HA!
Stats:
18 pounds 13 oz.
I still keep forgetting to have a height measurement done. Bad mom.
We celebrated our first holiday season as a family of four, and you loved all of it! Plenty of family to hug and dote on you, lots of tissue paper to eat, and plenty of skipped naps so we could squeeze every last minute out of the holidays.
We did manage to survive our first whole family stomach bug, and you caught it twice but handled it the best! You got to see snow, play hooky a few days when you weren't actually sick, and witness UK's annual defeat in a bowl game.
Other big firsts!
First BBQ pork rib in Nashville
Getting the hang of the pincer grasp
Shaking head "no" back and forth
Getting close to your first word, although I still count mama from back in August! And I swear you repeated the word "elf' when we were talking about your brother's Elf on the Shelf. It's still up for debate, but it was pretty cute.
You're getting plenty of use from the push toy you received from Mimi and Papa George for Christmas, and I know you're going to take off walking any day now. Then we're really in trouble because I still haven't put up the baby gates on the stairs. I used to be more on top of things before you came along! I will take every moment of disorganization in trade for spending my time playing and enjoying all the amazing things that make you Jude. I love you, Bug.


















My sweet little wiggle worm, you are too busy for 10 month update photos. I couldn't love you more!

No comments:

Post a Comment