Image Map

Monday, January 15, 2018

Month 6 and 7...All In One Massive Post!

Things round here have been downright busy and I will be the first to admit that this blog is not my top priority. But I do miss it, and I really miss keeping track of what my doodle bug has been doing on a monthly basis. I'm a bad FTM and stink at documenting every single milestone, so we're just gonna hit the highlights over the last 3 months.  Here we go!
Month 6:
You started creeping everywhere and man, are you fast! Lots of time was spent playing dress up because I bought wayyyy too many Halloween costumes and had to bust them out early! We spent lots of time outside enjoying the late summer weather, hanging out at work with mom, and generally just being adorable. Eating a few purees throughout the week, as well as lots of bottles. You are having a few nights of sleeping well a week. No teeth yet, but they are not far from popping through on the bottom!
Stats at your 6 month check up:
16 pounds 15 oz.
26 inches long










Month Seven:
You love creeping around, under, and through every piece of furniture in the house. You pulled up in your crib for the first time and you can't get enough of it! Two teeth came in at the beginning of month 7, but didn't give you much trouble at all! Still eating plenty of bottles and purees and sleep is becoming a bit more of a challenge these days.
Stats:
17 pounds 9 oz
No height recorded, but you're still short!












Bug, you might be the happiest baby I've ever met. I hop you always have such giant smiles and heartwarming giggles. Mama loves you.

No comments:

Post a Comment