Image Map

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Blast from the past

In lieu of a real post with current pictures, I give you a "Tuesday Timeline" of fun events from another decade, more specifically 2005 through 2009.  I've definitely had some good times, good tans (eek, my aging skin is proof!) and some better than good friends!  Take a look!


{kayaking the Elkhorn, circa 2009}


{Concrete Ball 2007 with Beth}


{Christmas Dinner with my baby brother, circa 2009}


{Adam, me, and True at my annual Christmas party, circa 2009}


{Halloween 2005 with Alison, Jennifer and Eric}


{25th birthday; Steely Dan at Riverbend with Courts and Mary}


{Spring Meet at Keeneland, circa 2006}


{My first second cousin, Kylie, circa 2006}


{Late night shenanigans with the roomie way back in 2007 at my first house}


{I did not drink all those beers at Keeneland in 2007}


{Bracketology at Shamrock's with Mary during the 2007 tourney}


{Easter with the fam in 2007}


{More shenanigans at the first house}


{Christmas Card Photo Op, 2009}


{Younger, blonder, wilder, circa 2009}


{Atlantis, Bahamas with Kate in 2009}

Times have changed, my hair has gotten longer, and my skin is much paler.  The things we learn with age.  I wear my age with pride.  It's great that almost all of these people are still in my life, I'm so lucky to have such great friends and family!  

Until the camera is unpacked, ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment