Image Map

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sara's Wedding Recap

Just wanted to let you all know I'm still here, just really busy!  Between work, unpacking, travel and life, I haven't had a chance to post much.  But there will be lots of decor themed posts to come once I get everything in order.  I think I'll take it room by room.  We'll see, but stay tuned!

For now, here are the pictures my mom emailed me from my cousin's wedding in Laguna Beach.  She got married at The Montage overlooking the Pacific Ocean.  I'm not gonna lie, it was one of the most beautiful scenes for a wedding I've ever seen.  I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.


{Great Aunt Alice, me, Mom, Aunt Carol, cousin Andrea}



{I mean, is this not the most gorgeous set up???}


{the happy couple, Sara and Peter}



More pictures from the trip to come, one day, I promise.  Have a great rest of the week, much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment