Image Map

Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Fives


Hey, it's my third week linking up with the Five on Friday!  It's been a rough week stress wise, so this is the perfect way to remind myself of all the good things I've got going on in my life.  Check out one of the great blogs that started the link up here

1.  Up first...trying new things!  More specifically, trying a new (old) hair color.  I recently switched stylists when I moved and have been overjoyed with the results!  She convinced me to go back to my natural hair color and start over with darker blonde highlights.  I just went all the way back to my natural hair color, and man is it shocking!  But I really like it!  I haven't been a brunette for over 16 years, kinda crazy!

2.  Impromptu parties with surprise guest appearance.  My friends Drew and Tim (and Isabella and baby Tobias) came back to Lexington yesterday for a surprise bachelor party for another high school friend of ours.  We all were able to get together last night for a few drinks and some tacos.  It was awesome, especially since they usually only come home once a year for Christmas!

3.  Secret Surprise Sales at Kate Spade.  Yes, I broke down and ordered the business card holder I posted about the other day.  But only after much debate and rationalization.  I really do need a new one.

4.  Babies and everything baby.  It's no secret that I've had baby fever for years.  I mean YEARS.  It's the only thing I've ever actually been 100% sure that I know I want.  One day it will happen, but in the mean time, I love, love, love celebrating my favorite ladies as they embark on motherhood.  This Sunday, we're hosting a baby shower for our friend Mary and her soon to arrive little girl!  I can't wait to see how all the decor and food turns out, as well as see my girls!

5.  Friday.  Enough said.  I need this Friday work day to be over quickly so I can get to party planning and relax a little.  It's been a chaotic week, primarily because of technical issues and bad driving skills (or no driving skills, if you ask my friends and family).  It's going to be great to go home after work today and turn on the TV with a glass of wine and get to crafting!

Sorry for the lack of picture eye candy, I lost all my photos when my phone crashed Wednesday.  And I haven't gotten my real camera out in awhile.  I must remember to bring it to Lexington this weekend.  I"m really craving some good, high resolution, well lit photos.  Until next time, ciao bella!

No comments:

Post a Comment