Image Map

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Things that I don't need...

So, according to a blog I read, Kate Spade is having a 75% off sale.  This is not a good thing.  I usually get these emails, but since I decided to unsubscribe from almost all shopping websites in order to not be tempted, I didn't get this one.  Apparently, Kate Spade will find me.  So in the interest of "not buying of the all the things," I'm going to show you what I'm not going to be buying.  And then, if you see me out with them, you are welcome to smack me.  Or at least scold me.


I've been looking for a cute shoulder bag that isn't huge, but will still fit enough of my stuff that I won't feel naked.  This fits the bill, and is super cute!!! Not to mention, really inexpensive.


Okay, so this actually something I need.  My business card holder is on it's last leg. I've had in since 2003.  I'd say it's not that big of deal if I spend $25 to replace it, right???  Does that sound like a rationalization?


This guy above would be super functional and go with almost everything.  But I'm just not in the mood to spend the money.  Am I?  NO, I AM NOT.  Lather, rinse, repeat.  Just keep telling yourself that mantra.

Okay, I'm going to go empty my shopping bag now and close the browser.  Ugh.  Damn being responsible.  

2 comments:

  1. great. Now I have to talk myself out of that nice little business card holder above. I can't even rationalize! I just bought a new one from See Jane Work! But its not as cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoops, sorry! Maybe you have so many business cards that you actually need two! :)

      Delete