Image Map

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It's Keeneland Time!

Ahh, opening weekend of Keeneland.  There is no better splendor in the Bluegrass.  This Friday I took off early and met my friends Holly and Tony out at the track for some horse racing, betting, Bloody Mary drinking and, of course, people watching.  It was absolutely gorgeous out, and I am so glad that I went on Friday instead of Saturday or Sunday because it poured down rain the rest of the weekend.







It was a great day, and I ended up in bed very early.  My age is certainly showing these days.  The rest of the weekend was spent watching football, cooking, and catching all the water leaking from my roof into the family room.  I swear, home ownership is for the birds.  Or at the very least, the incredibly handy.  Oh well, first world problems.

Until I have something more exciting to write about, have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment