Image Map

Monday, October 21, 2013

Monday Photo Dump

I've been taking a bit of a hiatus from blogging, simply because I'm tired and busy right now.  Here's a few pictures to keep you updated.  I promise I'll be back soon when I have some free time!


Girl's Night Out in lovely New Albany.  Indiana sucks.


Pre-girl's night football watching.  UK versus Bama.  Let's not discuss the final score.


The formerly, almost collapsing 64 Bridge.  Still looks a bit suspect, if you ask me.


Breakfast of Champions.  I have a serious obsession with breakfast food, waffles in particular.


What's the saying about winter and the wooly worms?  I named this one Squishy.


Halloween Tablescape and yummy turkey chili I made on Sunday morning.  


Dinner for AT's birthday at Havana Rumba.  

Lots o' fun stuff this past week, unfortunately not enough laundry doing.  I'm hoping to catch up on housework tonight so Robbie doesn't get home and realize that I let the place go to shit without him.  That reminds me, does anyone want to come over and rake my yard?

Have a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment