Image Map

Friday, January 10, 2014

Five on Friday! Otherwise known as things I should not buy...


Hello!  It's late in the day, but I'm finally getting around to linking up with April, Christina, Darci, and Natasha again this week for the five things I'm loving this week!  Check out their blogs if you wanna join or follow the great style tips, recipes and musings they post!

Y'all, I have been in the biggest blah mood these days.  I blame this crappy weather and lack of vitamin D!  So in an effort to combat the winter blah's, I'm choosing to focus on my upcoming trip to Aruba!  

Every vacation requires one or two new purchases, right?  Below is what I have been coveting the most!



1.  Carolina 2 Striped Ballet Flats by Tory Burch.  Lord knows the last thing I need is another pair of shoes, but I have a problem with navy.  And stripes.  And ballet flats.  And anything by my girl Tory!  Hey, lady!  Can you put these on sale?  Please and thanks!




2.  Yes, more shoes.  From Tory Burch.  I actually need (this is a relative term) a pair of neutral wedges.  Seriously, I do.  I promise.  Either of the three above would suit me just fine!


3.  Every beach cocktail party needs a fun dress, right?  This adorable caftan by Lilly is right up my alley!  Wouldn't it look great with those gold wedges????  (Sorry for the crappy pixelated photos this linkup.  An internets genius I am not!)


4.  Okay, so this has nothing to do with my upcoming vacation, but I seriously need a new couch for the family room.  I have been drooling over the one above from Arhaus for the better part of a year now.  I'm in love with the Talbot fabric in Natural.  You know, just in case my fairy godmother is reading and needs ideas.  Ha ha!


5.  Speaking of drooling, this beer has made my taste buds do the tango this week!  Pliny the Elder by Russian River Brewing is by far one of the most sought after and hard to come by beers that I've heard of.  Keep in mind, I don't hear about much, though!  Luckily, I have this awesome boyfriend that saved me a few bottles to take home with me from my trip to Colorado.  If you ever get a chance to try it, I highly recommend!  Delish!

So with that being said, I'm off to finish the work day, day dream about Aruba, and then go home to organize the basement!  Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, I love the TB ballet flats, too! In my opinion (but likely not the opinion of my husband) one can never have too many pairs of TB's! Stopping by from the link-up. Happy Friday!

    Christa
    Forever Young

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! The bank account doesn't! Have a great weekend!

      Delete