Image Map

Friday, January 24, 2014

Why not make it three?

It has officially been two weeks since my last post.  I'm officially embarrassed.  Consider this post my apology letter.

I'm sure their are millions of people out there just dying to know what I've been up to, so here's a brief run down.  Snow, Concrete Ball, more snow, more Concrete Ball, work, Pilates, huddle in front of the space heater, repeat.

Not much blog fodder from that, unfortunately.  We finally completed a few projects I started almost a year ago for the house, so I'll have a post about that soon.

For now, I'm sitting in the Atlanta airport, waiting for my flight to depart to Aruba!!!  I cannot wait to get to some 80+ degree temps.  The cold weather and snow has been awful this winter, and it makes me tired.

Hope everyone has a great week and stays warm!

1 comment:

  1. Why do you never take me on these tropical adventure s Aruba is on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete