Image Map

Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Fives!

Man, am I late to the link up party today or what???  Better late than never, I guess!  This week's five are a bit hodge podge, but are all related to my tax return!  Ha ha!


1.  I bought a "new" couch from this great little consignment store around the corner from my house!  It matches perfectly and is great condition!  Next step is to recover the other couch and that room will be fully furnished!  Yay!


2.  Dinner out to a new taco place.  Do you guys know how much I love tacos?  It borders on obsession.  We tried out a great new place last night called Taco Luchador (which means taco mexican wrestler, apparently...).  It was awesomesauce!!!  Those fried things up top?  Those are fried plantains and they were scrumptious!!!


3.  I found a new place for monograms in Frankfort, where I work.  Super cheap and they do a great job!  I had four pillowcases monogrammed and it only cost $28.  Seriously.  Not to shabby!


(Imagine in black)

4.  New shoes!!!  I found a great deal on my favorite brand of shoes, Tory Burch, at the Nordstrom Rack this week.  I needed a pair of dressy black flat sandals to replace my old pair that were worn out, and there they were on Tuesday, calling my name!  Having a small foot comes in super handy when shopping at outlets.


(Photo courtesy of Monkee's Facebook page)

5.  I found my dress for the Day Spring Concrete Ball!  I went into the Louisville location of one of my favorite boutiques in Lexington, Monkees, and found a great dress to wear to our Vegas themed event this year!  I may have also found about 4 other dresses on clearance that I just absolutely had to have.  Hey, they were cheap, don't judge. Oaks and Derby are coming up and this lady has to have some new duds!

Thanks to Christina, April, Darci, and Natasha for hosting another week of the Friday Five linkup!  Check out their awesome blogs!  



Happy Friday!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment