Image Map

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Beer and Cookies

This weekend, one of my favorite beer stores/tasting rooms hosted a flight tasting paired with Girl Scout cookies.  Let me just tell you that any excuse to drink yummy craft beer and eat cookies is alright in my book.

Saturday morning my roommate and I spent some time with my best friend and her husband doing some baby related errands/projects.  For us ladies, that meant buying some cute layettes and whatnot.  For the guys, a little physical labor.

As a reward for all the hard work we did (ahem), a trip to Louisville Beerstore for some draughts and cookies was in order.  Note, the pregnant lady opted to meet us later for dinner.  Baby is not quite old enough for a drink yet...21 years and 5 months to go!

Anyway, back to the point of my story, we thoroughly enjoyed the pairings and ESPECIALLY the cookies.  God, I missed Girl Scout cookies! 


{Mmmm, crafty beer goodness and delicious fattening cookies!  Woohoo!}


{Beer choices & the accompanying cookies}


We enjoyed dinner later at The Bard's Town, where I spotted this lovely little door and matching graffiti.  Too funny!  I kind of want a little door in my house somewhere now.  

All in all, we had a great day and I was so glad to see Beth & JD and spend some time actually in the city I live in.  I have been out of town too much lately!

Hope everyone has a splendid Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment