Image Map

Friday, March 7, 2014

Five on Friday!

Hey!  It's Friday and I think I've posted one other time this week, so I feel like I'm doing pretty awesome.  This week's five has a music theme, more specifically concerts.
It might be the absolute high I'm still on from the concert I went to last night, but last night might have been one of the best stage shows and concerts I've ever seen.  So here we go!

1.  Arcade Fire- Reflektor Tour




Like I said, best stage show ever.  Best concert from a band I have loved since the release of the first album.  I left the concert exhausted, sweaty, and with a huge smile on my face!

2.  Bela Fleck and Abigail Washburn- Acoustic Show
This was not exactly what I was expecting, but still an awesome show.  Anytime spent watching Bela pick is well worth your time.  The show was very intimate and sedate, but great for a Tuesday night.

3.  Crosby, Stills, and Nash


I grew up listening to CSN (&Y) and every single song can bring back a happy childhood memory.  I've been lucky enough to catch CSNY in concert once before, and it was amazing.  I can't wait till this Saturday to see the CSN members again!

4.  Forecastle Festival


Tickets go on sale today!  I cannot wait to see Jack White, Beck, and Outkast!!!  It should be a blast!  Every year is a great time!  And it's awesome that there is such a wonderful festival right in my town!  No hotels, roadtrips, huge expenses!  Love it!

5.  Haim and Mogwai- May awaits!

For Christmas, I bought the boyfriend two sets of concert tickets, one for a band he loves and one for a band that I love.  Both will be awesome shows, but could not be more polar opposite in their music genres and styles.  Oh yeah, and I'll get to see my main man!  That's always awesome!

Linking up with these ladies, April, Christina, Darci, and Natasha, for another Five on Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment