Image Map

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Hashtag Laterpost...

This post is way late, in terms of the timeline of events in my life.  But here it is anyway!  Have I mentioned that I'm busy and really bad at this whole blog thing?  I think that's the war cry of your thirties, "I'm really busy."  Anyway...

February 22nd was the first annual Tailspin Beerfest in Louisville.  It also happens to be one of my very favorite friend's birthday's!  Happy 22 plus 11!  Ugh, that doesn't sound as good as 22 plus 1 through 5.  Oh well, our thirties have been pretty good to us!  Can't wait to see what the rest of them bring!  Bring it on!!!

Anyway, we celebrated by heading to the Beerfest and drinking our weight in free samples.  It was a great day, complete with perfect weather and great friends!




{The birthday gal and her hubby!}



I can't wait until next year's event, and I hope that this becomes our annual celebration for Jen's birthday!  
Happy Wednesday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment