Image Map

Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Paddy's Celebrations

Happy St. Paddy's, y'all!!!  My post is a bit late, but I'm sure if I ventured to Bardstown Road, I could still find some place to sport my green duds and drink a pint!  I did my celebrating on Saturday, and here's how it went!


{This is actually from Friday, I lied!  Patio of Beer Store in NULU.}



{Extreme Close Up!}


{The most wonderful person of the day, the DD!!! Thanks, Ali!}


{Those mustaches only lasted a few minutes; super annoying.  Great for a photo op, though!}



{Amidst the insanity that is Bardstown Road}


{Celebrating his day in the sun, the St. Paddy's b'day boy!}


We had an absolute blast and the weather was absolutely perfect!  Aaaand then it snowed on Sunday night.  I am ready to pack my bags and move to the tropics?  How 'bout y'all?

Until next time, may the luck o' the Irish be with ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment