Image Map

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Lack of Posting

It has been over a week since I posted last, and this one isn't much better.  I'm tired and I keep forgetting download my DC pics from my camera to my computer.  One day...

Anyway, here's a photo dump for your viewing entertainment.

Enjoy and happy Tuesday!


{Just my luggage. For a three night road trip. I pack a lot}


{Fried green tomato sandwich at the Greenbrier.  So delicious!}


{Crab, mango, avocado salad for lunch on Saturday.}


{Drinks before dinner at Old Ebbitt Grill}


{Black bean burger at a hipster gastropub that's name is currently escaping me...}


{More Greenbrier photos}


{Concrete ceiling in the Metro}


{Courts and me!}


{The International Spy Museum was super cool.}


{Worst service at a yummy breakfast spot on Sunday.}

The end, see ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment