Image Map

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Random Rambling Post, or I have nothing exciting to report...

So, here's some insight into the weirdness that is me.  I'm going to share some of my most bizarre and annoying quirks.  Forgive me if they are repeats...

1.  Things left on counters makes me bat shit crazy.


{This is a Google image.  Let me tell you, some weird stuff come up when I searched this...}

2. Water rings.  When I was in college, my nickname was Coaster Nazi.  You can't make this shit up.


Has anyone tried this mayo trick from Pinterest?  Let me know, because mayonnaise grosses me out and I don't want to have to look at it if I don't have to.

3. My favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon is to organize closets and the basement.  It actually makes me sad that the basement is pretty much finished.  


For some reason my closets never turn out like this pin.  Maybe because my house is about 60 years old and is in desperate need of a remodel to the master suite.  One day...

4. I love cooking beef tenderloin.  Seriously, my favorite dish in the world to make.  This wouldn't be weird if I actually ate beef.  But I do not.  I hate it.  Love cooking it though...because I am strange.

That's all I can think of right now.  I'm sure my friends could make a much longer list...  Happy Hump Day!




No comments:

Post a Comment