Image Map

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Vagabonding Ways

Someone once told me that the best way to live positively and remain focused is to concentrate on working towards the goal of a really awesome vacation.  I've been dreaming of Europe for months now, and I absolutely cannot stand to not take any action anymore. 

I've decided that next spring or summer, I'm heading back to Europe.  I spent a month there after college visiting over 15 different cities and eating all the fromage et pain c'est possible.  My French sucks, FYI.  
It took me a few years to get over the homesickness that I experienced while I was there, but I've always wanted to go back and see some other places that I didn't get to.

My list of travel stops is ever growing, and I think it's time to get it together and start seeing some of them!  Plus, one of my dearest and oldest friends lives in Paris, so I'm dying to see the city with a local guide (and a much better camera!)
Now, where else to go?  Here are my first choices:


Fira, Santori


Kefalonia Island, Assos


Pamukkale, Turkey


Neuscwanstein Castle, Bavaria


Prague, Czech Republic


Salzburg, Austria


 Vienna, Austria

Obviously, if I'm in Europe for two weeks, I'm not going to be able to hit all of these places.  Any recommendations on which to narrow it down to?  I think Prague is going to be a definite, so maybe Austria too?  We'll see.  For now, it's time to seriously save some money.  So no more shoes for awhile.  Bummer.

What's on your travel bucket list?


No comments:

Post a Comment